The staff at Ballarat Specialist Skin Cancer Centre are committed to the following planned outcomes:
– Providing the best available care to our patients
– Providing the best available service to our doctors
– Provide a comprehensive affordable and safe health care service to our community.
We are committed to continuously complying with our Quality Management System, which is based on:
– AS/NZS ISO 9001-2016: Quality Management Systems – Requirements
– National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS).
Deadly Australian funnel-web spiders can also kill melanoma cancer cells, study shows By Rachel Riga Sat 6 Oct 2018, 1:17pm The QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute study found peptide —…